- Invite the children to the lesson.
- Explain that the children will learn how to get in and walk in a line. Ask the children to watch.
- Ask a child to stand in front of you.
- Demonstrate good posture. Straight back, arms by your side.
- Show the proper amount of space between you and the person in front of you. Not too close, not too far.
- Step to the side.
- Ask a child to fill in your spot.
- Continue asking children to line up one by one until everyone is in line with good posture and enough space.
- Ask the children to look at the back of the head of the person who is in front of them.
- Ask the children to walk slowly and carefully, as to not bump into someone else or step on their feet.
- Once you arrive at a destination, disperse accordingly.
Same as presentation.
Points of Interest
Not bumping into others.
Control of voluntary movement, grace and courtesy.
2 1/2 to 3